Tuesday, March 11, 2008

1

The Book of Googlism is up and running on this site. Also your can see a google doc version Here or you can download a copy Here. All of this you can do on the site. The only problem is when I make an update it requires 3 updates and an upload. The site also has it's own E-mail GooglismAt@gmail.com where you can E-mail the book with ideas, comments, and Questions. When you email the book you get and automatic email back saying that we have received your message and will get back to you as soon as we can.

The book still does not have a cover, currently I am using a poster I found on the site as a sub, since I know not how to design one myself.

I think that is all I will try to keep you updated on anymore developments.


I also added the site to the Wiki site under External Sites

No comments: